CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve 2010

Kevin has been counting down the days until he gets to go buy fireworks. Well, today was the day and he was so excited! He carried his basket around the store and picked out each firework that he wanted. It was like Christmas again. I love that each event is so special with him. The big boys had fun getting their fireworks too. But this is Kevin's first year (starting on July 4th) not to be afraid of the fireworks.

We had plans to eat at my parents' house and shoot fireworks there. We had steaks and baked potatoes. However, Kevin went from neighbor to neighbor eating their food. He even brought a to-go plate home from one neighbor. In the pictures below you will see Kevin stuffing his face with a hot dog. You will also see sweet pictures of Andrew helping Kevin light his fireworks. Lots of kids, food, fireworks, friends and fun. We had a great night bringing in the New Year 2011.

The boys are getting ready for bed and then it is going to be movie night. I gave Daniel the movie, The Blind Side, for Christmas. The two of us watched the movie the other night. The kids want to see it now. I LOVED this movie!!!! I admit a few tears came from my eyes while watching the movie. I also wish I had the courage to be like the mom in this movie.

Just a side note. . . as I am typing this I have two dogs right under my legs taking cover from all the fireworks still going on.

Happy New Year 2011




























0 comments:

Post a Comment