We actually got a little snow during the night and today. They called school off yesterday around 5:30pm. So the boys got comfy and watched a movie. Andrew babysat for us (since Kevin had been home sick we didn't want to get him out) and Daniel and I went to the gym. We had not been to the gym in a couple of days and we could really tell a difference. It is amazing how good exercising can make you feel. And the plus to exercising is that I naturally drink my water without thinking about it and then we want to eat better. We have not been dieting but making better choices.
I always listening to KLove (Christian radio station) on my phone while I work out. **My 13 year old taught me how to find my radio station on my phone :) Last night while walking, the songs really spoke to me. I had to hold back from singing to the whole gym. When I was stretching I closed my eyes and worshipped the Lord through music. I was truly blessed at the gym last night.
We came home and had a relaxing night with the boys. We woke up to a Winter Wonderland in Louisiana. It was not the typical white powdery snow. It was very icy snow. But it just started snowing the floating kind here. The boys are enjoying some hot chocolate now and trying to warm up. It is a little whiter out there now since I took the pictures. And we are so redneck around here. Our sledding consisted of four wheelers and dirt bikes pulling children down the street on various items for entertainment. There are not any snowmen because this kind of snow will not make one. Here are a few pictures from our Snow Day!
Checking In
-
I was reminded the other day with a trip to Food Lion that I have been a
blog slacker. Again. My apologies. But in this season for our family
Momma has ...
6 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment