Thanksgiving made me very thankful! Daniel's brother, Michael, and his family traveled from Virginia and stayed with us for a few days. We enjoyed MANY activities together: cooking and more cooking!, front yard sports and jumping on an inflatable, a movie, the Boardwalk, opening Christmas gifts, my birthday, Laura and Michael's anniversary and tailgating at the Louisiana Tech football game for Kyle's birthday. We really had a great time together! On Thanksgiving, we cooked for Michael's family, Daniel's dad and my parents. Daniel and I felt really grown up cooking the whole Thanksgiving meal. We loved it!!! After the football game the cousins went home. . . Kevin was not so happy. He started to cry and said, "Why?. . . I am going to miss them! They can't go. They are family!" The words of a child put so simply. . . Treasure the time you spend with family because they are your family!!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! WE DID! It was a Thanksgiving that was definitely IN THE ZONE!
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
-
*This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through these links, I
make a small commission at no extra cost to you!*
*I have a confession to make...
6 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment