CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our City Garden and A Little Bit of Other Stuff

We have our own City Garden we have been trying to keep alive all summer. With the drought we are in, it has not been easy to keep alive. We have cucumbers, tomatoes and basil. We had rosemary and thyme but we lost those. The boys had fun picking rosemary and thyme and sprinkling on their steaks when we grill. I will get some more when it cools down and we get some rain.

I am sitting outside with the patio fans going and the breeze blowing. That kind of breeze right before it storms. I have my broken foot elevated and enjoying the company of my sweet Gabby who stays by my side.
Radar shows rain coming so we will see and say a prayer it does. But then it needs to go away for Friday and Saturday - lots of rentals going out. We just picked up two rentals today. Andrew being at camp has allowed Christopher to step up and help his daddy.
I will fiinish my blog today with a picture from last week when it rained for a little bit. It didn't last long but my boys made the most of it. Andrew popped popcorn and they sat at the window and watched it rained. You know it hasn't rained in awhile when my boys get excited to see it rain :)
ok so I am going to share one more picture with you. Andrew is at church camp and loving it. Today they took them to the Cowboys football stadium to play dodgeball. He said there are 67 dodgeball teams that are going to play. Well as I was at the end of this blog he sends me a picture of the stadium and says its huge! Here is Andrew's picture.
He also sent me a picture the other day someone took of him jumping off the high dive.
OK now I am ending this blog so I can go pick up Christopher from weight lifting. And by the way, Daniel has finished painting Kevin's room and the boys' hall. Next is Christopher's room! It looks so fresh and clean with new paint!!!!

He just sent another picture! Here he is on the Cowboys' field. I think he is having fun :)
. BYE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment