CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Update

Christopher's all star team won last night. We are on our way back to Minden to see if we can continue to stay in the tournament. Christopher's chest is fine. It actually didn't bruise at all. He is now wearing his heart guard shirt. We call it "The Cup" for the heart. Here are some pictures of the shirt and heart guard
This morning we sent Andrew off on his first high school trip. He will be back Wednesday night. Andrew and a neighbor of ours are the only freshman going. Here is a picture of Andrew and our neighbor, Madison.
So please say prayers for this group of high schoolers safety while away at camp and on a college campus. And when did this child of mine grow up???? I did have Daniel take him to the bus this morning. Thought it would be less embarrassing for dad to be there than mom. Lots of the students going drove themselves to the bus. Oh my! Not ready for that yet. He has been texting pics of his fun so far. He went ice skating.
And I have to share a picture of Christopher and Kevin from last night. I went to check on the boys before I went to sleep. Christopher was not in his room. I found him in bed with Kevin.
I am now sitting at the ballpark watching workers try to get the field ready after a heavy rain a few minutes ago. We will be starting late. Happy blogging for now from the Minden ballpark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment