CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Santa Arrived!

Christmas Eve has been a late night at our house! I am sitting in my bed blogging from my phone. My computer is acting crazy and I think my external hard drive is not working which has all my pictures on it. So I can only download pics from my phone to my blog and facebook.

We started our night by eating breakfast for dinner!  Pigs in a blanket, bacon, toast, eggs and cookies for dessert :) my parents came over to eat and open gifts. We had a laid back and relaxing Christmas Eve!

Hoeever, it is pouring down rain and no one wanted to go to sleep! Santa finally arrived! He gave Gracee and Gabby a bone so they would be quiet while he delivered the gifts. He ate our snickerdoodle cookies and drank some milk before leaving. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Daniel and I are listening to the rain and wishing the kids were awake so we can begin the fun!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment