I prayed and prayed the word PEACE in 2011 because I needed it! Peace comes from God's LOVE!
I love the Bible verse 1 Corinthians 13:13
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
This is the Bible verse I put on our family Christmas card because God loved us so much that He gave is only Son for us!!!!
Kari Jobe will be at the Winter Jam 2012!! So excited to see her in person. She was in Shreveport recently but I didn't get the chance to see her. She is a Texan! (Waco, Texas)
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
-
*This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through these links, I
make a small commission at no extra cost to you!*
*I have a confession to make...
UNTAMED TOUR ON SALE TODAY!
-
Big day. BIG DAY. Here’s why: The UNTAMED TOUR is on sale today!!! As you
know, I’m going to be traveling much less in the coming months because my
couch m...
Checking In
-
I was reminded the other day with a trip to Food Lion that I have been a
blog slacker. Again. My apologies. But in this season for our family
Momma has ...
Everything Happens for a Reason
-
If you have ever called up to In The Zone during the week, you most likely
talked to the grandfather of the business. His name is Robert and he is my
dad. ...
THOU SHALL "BOOGIE BOARD"
-
THOU SHALL "BOOGIE BOARD"
*Life and boogie boarding*
As many years as I have spent at the beach boogie boarding....
......and this morning I could not ca...
TIME FLIES
-
Has it really been almost a month since I last wrote? And so much has
happened. I guess that is why I haven't found the time to share my stories.
First the ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment