CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Life

Saturday started out with Daniel delivering inflatables and coming home to his lazy family. We were definitely starting our morning off slowly. We didn't have anywhere to be until around 1:30pm and we were taking advantage of our opportunity to sleep in. Andrew later went to the business to help work the parties. He is still there working the last party. He is so fired up about getting to work. He is trying hard to save money for a truck. Yesterday he went to his weight lifting and running class. Here are a few pictures from his workout yesterday.









 
 
The coloring is off on this picture because I didn't have the flash turned on my phone.
 

Daniel headed out early with Christopher and Kevin to take Christopher to his game. I needed to take a separate car to because Daniel would have to leave early from Christopher's game to take Kevin to his basketball game. So I took advantage of being home alone for another hour by taking a walk. I walked two miles in the most beautiful sunshine! I turned on my playlist of songs that are on my blog and enjoyed some music and sunshine. I then headed to watch Christopher played some basketball.

Here are some pictures from today's game. Some of these pictures are clear and some are a little blurry. I am researching the settings on my camera for basketball. I had to change some settings for the lighting and the movement of the game. My pictures are better than I normally take during basketball season but I still have some improvement to do. Here are a few of the shots I got at Christopher's game. And I am sitting at the very top of the bleachers so I am pretty far away. Next time I will try to stand on the floor and take some.

Christopher getting some instructions from Coach Jacobs during the other team's free throw.

 Christopher is the one with his arms on his head.










After we left Christopher's game, we headed over to Kevin's game. Kevin was so excited he finally had a basketball game. You will see lots of orange in these pictures. All teams in this league have reversible shirts. One side is white with orange letters and the other side is orange with white letters. So each game you will have an orange team and a white team. Kevin's pictures came out a little better because I was on the floor taking the pictures.



I love this picture of these three boys! The child on the right ( #5) has definitely had a trial in his life. Right before Thanksgiving his dad, who was one of Kevin's football coaches, was paralyzed by a syndrome called Guillaine Barre Syndrome. His dad has been in the hospital since November 28th. They celebrated Christmas in a hospital room. All three of these boys parents went to Louisiana Tech. Go Dawgs! At the end of this blog I have a video that this little boy's mom posted to her Facebook page about a Saints football player and more importantly a Christian that had this syndrome. Please be praying for the Sumlin family.


The other coach with Daniel is Chip or you might hear him called Dr. McDonald. He is a Hematologist/ Oncologist. He and his wife are so sweet and children are just precious! We are so blessed he is coaching with Daniel. We ended our basketball day by catching him up on the latest about our nephew David and his chemo schedule.  You gotta appreciate a doctor with a kind heart!


Praying before the game :)









This was a great relaxing Saturday with family! I love cheering my boys on in their sports. We will end our evening with baking brownies for Christopher's church choir group to eat tomorrow.
Here is the video I was telling you about. Also, I am including a couple of links about two precious children currently going through chemo. Please pray for complete healing for these three families.


David Robinson - Nephew
http://www.sweetlifewithboys.blogspot.com/


Marshall McCollum - Kevin's classmate and teammate
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/marshallmccollum


Shane Sumlin - Kevin's football coach and teammate's dad (I do not have a link about them that is not a personal Facebook page)


0 comments:

Post a Comment