1. I am THANKFUL that my family is healthy.
2. I am THANKFUL for Daniel that works so hard to take care of his family and gives us support in everything that we do. I am thankful for all the hours he puts in to serve God and the hours he gives to his children. He is a good man! I love him very much :)
3. I am THANKFUL for the roof over my head and the food we have to eat. There are so many families struggling to make ends meet. After starting our own business, I have really learned alot about our wants and needs. There are so many things I do not "need" they are just a "want" that I thought were a "need."
"But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction." 1 Timothy 6:6-9
4. I am THANKFUL for my God that is patient and waits on me to learn and steer away from foolishness. As my relationship with God grows I learn what is important in life - God and my family!
5. I am THANKFUL for my new teaching position. I am thankful that I will be able to incorporate God's word into the curriculum everyday to precious children.
6. I am THANKFUL for my boys' baseball ability. I am thankful that we are able to extend the baseball season through the summer with all-stars. I am enjoying watching Andrew and Christopher play. Through the years of watching Daniel and the boys play baseball, I have learned that you lose some and you win some. . . and it's just a game. Players and coaches both make mistakes and it's just a game. It's a game that I use as quality family time. I am thankful that I can rejoice in the victories and help my children learn and grow from the loses. Just like the game of life. Praise be to God for all the plans his has for our lives. He already knows about our victories and loses.
"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
7. I am THANKFUL for our wonderful friends that are encouragers. I am thankful for the Christian friends that my children have in their lives.
"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds." Hebrews 10:24
"How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity." Psalm 133:1
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm." Proverbs 13:20
8. I am THANKFUL for the birth of my niece, Hope. She is healthy and beautiful. I can't wait until the day that I get to hold her. I am thankful that I am an aunt to 3nephews and 2 nieces. Wow, I'm an aunt to five wonderful children. What a blessing!
9. I am THANKFUL that it is summer and I get to spend lots of time with my family! Fun in the Sun!
10. I am most THANKFUL that God has blessed with me with a 17 year marriage and 3 precious boys. As a mom and wife I am loving my life! Every decision I make they are in my thoughts.
Thought For The Day:
A wonderful & encouraging Christian friend shared this today. Thanks Laura S.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives - Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you - Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous - Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow - Do good anyway-anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God - It was never between you and them anyway. - Mother Teresa
3 Non-Fiction Books That Are Changing My Life
-
*This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through these links, I
make a small commission at no extra cost to you!*
*I have a confession to make...
6 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment