We played in a district tournament, state tournament and now the Coach Pitch World Series tournament. The tournaments started in June and we have played a total of 27 games. Now the journey comes to an end and we can say, "We won the Coach Pitch World Series!" We beat the Texas State Champions in the final game. They were from Prosper, TX.
We have had a blast with all these boys. They have grown up and matured into some disciplined ball players! They have gained endurance and learned how to survive the heat as an athlete. We have spent this HOT summer playing baseball. We have had fun but I think I now have seen all the baseball I can for a little while. We only get a month off and it is time to start Dixie Fall Ball.
Christopher will begin football camp tomorrow and begin football practice soon. Andrew will start running again to get back into shape for middle school cross country. As for now we are going to the pool a lot since Christopher was not allowed to swim much before and during the tournaments. And we also promised the boys a camping trip so we are going to try to go camping close to home and take out the boat.
These are a couple of pictures from today's game. I will post more when I'm not so exhausted from cheering and watching Andrew and Christopher play ball since Wed. of last week. Fun but now I am officially tired :) And I have to go get Christopher out of his football gear and into bed. Do they ever get tired????
We have had a blast with all these boys. They have grown up and matured into some disciplined ball players! They have gained endurance and learned how to survive the heat as an athlete. We have spent this HOT summer playing baseball. We have had fun but I think I now have seen all the baseball I can for a little while. We only get a month off and it is time to start Dixie Fall Ball.
Christopher will begin football camp tomorrow and begin football practice soon. Andrew will start running again to get back into shape for middle school cross country. As for now we are going to the pool a lot since Christopher was not allowed to swim much before and during the tournaments. And we also promised the boys a camping trip so we are going to try to go camping close to home and take out the boat.
These are a couple of pictures from today's game. I will post more when I'm not so exhausted from cheering and watching Andrew and Christopher play ball since Wed. of last week. Fun but now I am officially tired :) And I have to go get Christopher out of his football gear and into bed. Do they ever get tired????


Not many fans are left in the stands because they are all on the field taking pictures. But we had a great crowd cheering our boys on. We had many players' family members and friends come watch.






1 comments:
Congratulations!!!! Your Virginia fan club is so proud of you!!!!!!!:)
Post a Comment