CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Few Happenings

Typing from my phone so there will be no spell check or editing. Hope this post is readable :)
 
Today was a productive day at work. We booked a lot of parties and had lots of smiling children come jump today. There is a sweet lady that keeps 10 preschoolers at her home during the day and brings them to play often. They are the best mannered children with polite yes mams :) They melt my heart! I enjoy talking with these sweet children.
 
After work I went home and straightened up and got ready for the hardest part of the day: Homework, snacks and after school activities! I am sitting at Andrew's baseball practice at 8:36pm waiting to get him home. I just picked Christopher up from church. Kevin is hanging out with my parents. Daniel is still at church.
 
Christopher had a dance after school so Kevin and I utilized our time while waiting on him. We went and bought his first blazer :) He insisted that he get a pink shirt and tie. He has been hanging around Christopher too much :) Kevin has his first grade Manners Tea Party on Friday. Check out his blazer and pink shirt and tie!
I can't wait until this sweet event! I will definitely be posting pictures this weekend of these sweet first graders all dressed up. Andrew has his first high school baseball scrimmage tomorrow. I can't wait to take pictures of that event too! Well it is now 9pm and time to get my boys home from a long but productive day. Good night from the ball park!

0 comments:

Post a Comment