CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Don't Camouflage Your Love

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Happenings

This morning was a busy morning! I took the kids to school and then came home to get dressed for work. Daniel headed out to get the brakes fixed on his truck. The front and back had to be changed. They were in bad shape! Then at work we had a packed house. We have a private school here on Winter Break so a lot of the children came to play today and a preschool playgroup came today. Wednesday is also beginning of getting ready for the weekend. I cleaned the party rooms and stocked them with paper goods. I cleaned the bathrooms and straightened up the kitchen. Doesn't it sound like I am at my house??? Tomorrow, I will clean all the inflatables. Daniel will run a few errands tomorrow to get some other supplies. Our teenagers will call the parties for the weekend on Thurs and Friday evenings during Open Play to confirm a head count and their pizza order. We feel so blessed that God has led us through opening our own business. It has definitely been a process and continues to be as each new season rolls around. Prayer, prayer, prayer!!!!!

Now I am at home washing clothes and getting the house ready for the boys to come home and get on their homework before church. Daniel is still rocking along with his position at the church. We are seeming to have a routine down now. Andrew is enjoying Daniel picking him up from school and getting some quiet study time in at the church before baseball practice. He also enjoys getting to spend some time with his dad with none of us around :) 

Christopher brought home his school newspaper yesterday and it had a picture of him in it. There are 12 students going to the Regional Science Fair next week. He will get out of school next Friday for the Science Fair. He is the only 6th grader going to regional so he looks so young compared the other students around him who are in 7th and 8th grade. These are the years that the growth spurts really begin happening. And Christopher hasn't hit that growth spurt yet. In fact, he looks short on his basketball team but come to find out some of his teammates are about to be 13 where he is only going to be 12 in May. I am not rushing the growing up because I know with Andrew once the growing begins it doesn't seem to stop for awhile. In fact, Andrew has gone through blue jeans so fast this year I have a supply of all kinds of sizes in great shape for Christopher :) I am treasuring every kiss and hug from Kevin right now. This morning I was loving on Kevin and I told him he was going to have to give me enough hugs for his brothers too. Andrew overheard me and said no kisses but I'll hug you :) I am about to head out and pick up Christopher and Kevin from school to get some hugs and kisses - at least from Kevin! 

Here is the picture of  Christopher in his school newspaper. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment